That is so funny!! What good sports, to go on for over 5 minutes. Looks like you woke your youngest boy up to do this with all the yawning he did. LOL! Your oldest is GOOD. I bet grandpa enjoyed that.
LOL What a bunch of hams you have. Such a cute idea. Your little gal can already beat her hand to the breat of the music . . I am impressed. My kids all had to wait longer to be able to do that! Give hugs around!
4 comments:
That is so funny!! What good sports, to go on for over 5 minutes. Looks like you woke your youngest boy up to do this with all the yawning he did. LOL! Your oldest is GOOD. I bet grandpa enjoyed that.
LOL What a bunch of hams you have. Such a cute idea. Your little gal can already beat her hand to the breat of the music . . I am impressed. My kids all had to wait longer to be able to do that! Give hugs around!
Wow Joey and Adam know that really well!!! That was awesome!
American Idol watch out. That was really cute!
Post a Comment