Wow!! Has it really been 3 years?? Time flies by way to fast, and is just another reminder that I need to slow down and enjoy this time that I'll never have again.
We love Luke so much and are so thankful to have him in our family. I never would have thought that we would have such a toe head. My mom says if we were to put pigtails on him, he'd look just like me. He really is a sweet boy.
Lukes favorite things at 3
AIRPLANES- He L-O-V-E 's them and will let you know when he spots one in the sky by screaming and squealing "airpane, airpane" and man he has an eye for them.
CHOO CHOO TRAINS- He can pick out the sound of a train from anywhere, even it's faint and very far away, and then he always looks around to try and find it.
He loves the show "Little Einsteins" and I can pretty much guarantee that I will have 30 min. of peace while its on.
He also loves "Thomas the Train"...it's so cute to hear him say "Thomas"
His favorite food is.....Macaroni and Cheese! (you need to hear him say it, it's pretty funny)
He is going to start Preschool in September. (I know, what will I do with my time with all the kids in school.) We are really excited for that. He has been a little late in talking, and I know a lot of his tantrums are because he can't communicate. I know that with him getting extra help, it will make a huge difference, and probably make for one happy boy.



3 comments:
Wow! I can't believe that I haven't ever seen a baby picture of Luke. He looks just like he does now. He's such a cutie. Happy Birthday Luke!
Wow, that is tiny. Happy 3rd Birthday. It was good to see you guys again!
What a great treasure for years to come. I'm so glad you write about what they love on their birthdays. Luke has really grown up. And, yes, he looks just like you did, Nancy.
Post a Comment