We went with some friends to the nearby drive-in theater to watch "Night at the Museum II" It was a blast!

We went early so we could get a good parking place and brought a picnic for our dinner. I was surprised that there was so much for the kids to do while we waited. They had a train that drove the kids around (for free!) and a swing set. We also played Frisbee and catch to pass the time. The kids just had so much fun just running around with their friends!

We went early so we could get a good parking place and brought a picnic for our dinner. I was surprised that there was so much for the kids to do while we waited. They had a train that drove the kids around (for free!) and a swing set. We also played Frisbee and catch to pass the time. The kids just had so much fun just running around with their friends!

2 comments:
This sounds like so much fun, I miss drive-ins. Tucson does have one but it is on the corner of shoot and don't shoot. I [m just a big ole chicken!
What happened to Luke? He's not a baby any more! WOW! Time flys.
He is a cutie with is blonde hair.
Post a Comment