I guess I need to actually watch my kids instead of spend my time blogging. :) I just need to find a better time, other than when they're awake. Anyway, I had been on the computer for too long, trying to figure out this whole blog thing (I am not the most computer savy person) and when I came upstairs, this is what I found. I had to laugh. She was just trying to make dinner. :) Something I should have been doing.
What's A Sister For?
1 week ago
4 comments:
Love it Nancy!
Oh my goodness! WOW! That's cute! Mine are all yelling in my ear so I know where they are right now. ;o) That could change any min.
Look at you! You got it all figured out and only a little cleaning up to do afterward. I went into the playroom yesterday and Campbell had colored on the wall with red marker. Good thing it was washable:)
sorry, but that is actually funny!!.. i always worry when it gets a little too quiet!
Post a Comment