My mom and dad came for almost a week to visit early on in December. We had a lot of fun with them and really enjoyed their stay. I think my dad froze, but he was a good sport. (he felt great once he got his long johns on) :) We celebrated an early Christmas with them, and when Adam found out they weren't staying the whole month to be here for Christmas, he said "Doesn't anybody care about the Pawlowski's for Christmas?" We were all sad to see them go, the week seemed to go by way to fast.
We really enjoyed the dinner and movie they took us to. We had told them about this really nice theater in Davenport, so we went to see Disney's Bolt. We didn't realize we would have our own private preview. It was fun to be in that huge theater by ourselves. I think Luke thought it was his own personal playground. :) In the middle of the week, my good friend Erin was such a sweatheart, and took the kids for part of the day so that my parents and I could go to the Nauvoo temple. It was so special to be there with my parents, and it had been awhile since I had had a chance to go myself.

Grandma helped the kids make this gingerbread house. Thanks for the great memories Mom and Dad!!
We really enjoyed the dinner and movie they took us to. We had told them about this really nice theater in Davenport, so we went to see Disney's Bolt. We didn't realize we would have our own private preview. It was fun to be in that huge theater by ourselves. I think Luke thought it was his own personal playground. :) In the middle of the week, my good friend Erin was such a sweatheart, and took the kids for part of the day so that my parents and I could go to the Nauvoo temple. It was so special to be there with my parents, and it had been awhile since I had had a chance to go myself.
Grandma helped the kids make this gingerbread house. Thanks for the great memories Mom and Dad!!

No comments:
Post a Comment