For New Years Eve we invited our good friends, the Wicke's, to come and party with a lot of junk food, and fun, fun, fun!! The kids had a blast playing games. We had some Wii bowling action going on and other Wii play sports games along with High School Musical Karaoke!! John and Bill were content with their football and Pepsi all night while Erin and I visited. It is so nice to have good friends that live close. (they just moved closer too, like down the street and around the corner. We are so excited for that!!) They helped make it a fun night for us!!
James and the boys

Campbell, Adam and Bekah
Adam is always so good to keep them happy and entertained.
People at church are always getting confused between Bekah and Campbell. I took Campbell with me around town and was asked if the two girls were twins. (she's awfully cute, I'd claim her!!) I have been tempted to cut Bekah's hair, and then really confuse people.
James and the boys
Campbell, Adam and Bekah
Adam is always so good to keep them happy and entertained.
People at church are always getting confused between Bekah and Campbell. I took Campbell with me around town and was asked if the two girls were twins. (she's awfully cute, I'd claim her!!) I have been tempted to cut Bekah's hair, and then really confuse people.

No comments:
Post a Comment