I was able to catch this picture of a cardinal in our tree out back (that little red spot is the cardinal.) :-) I hadn't seen one yet, and thought it looked so pretty. The picture doesn't do it justice. I took the picture from inside the house, partly because I was afraid it would fly away if I opened the door, but mostly because it was freezing!
John says it's a sign......The Cardinals are going to win!!
1. The Cardinal came to visit us, being from AZ!
2. Kurt Warner is a homegrown, corn fed, Iowa boy!
3. The kids mascot at school is the Cardinals!
Based on these 3 reasons, it's fool proof!!

The cardinal zoomed in!!
John says it's a sign......The Cardinals are going to win!!
1. The Cardinal came to visit us, being from AZ!
2. Kurt Warner is a homegrown, corn fed, Iowa boy!
3. The kids mascot at school is the Cardinals!
Based on these 3 reasons, it's fool proof!!
The cardinal zoomed in!!
We will just have to wait and see. I'm sure all you are anxious about the big game too, hoping to see history made!!
GO CARDINALS!!!!


4 comments:
That is beautiful!! The red is so striking against the snowy white background! Great shot! Go Cardinals!!
I don't know which one, but I am convinced that the second coming will be during a really close super Bowl game, just wait if I'm not on the nose with this one!
Jon & I have never watched, but when I got home from Break the Fast at the U-1 Ward, I gave in and turned it down. That 30 secod porno clip that has been talked about all over the news, we got it. All I can say, if that is all that dude has to offer, he should keep it to himself! Leave me in my bubble and stay away from it world! Blah!!!
I love the picture, it looks straight out of a calender. Too bad the omens werent true!
Hey it's Tanya Hermansen. I have a blog to. I look forward to following your blog to get all the new updates on your family.
Okay I would have to say you have moved my some of the pics on your blog. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING???? What made you guys decide to move?
Post a Comment