Sunday, February 15, 2009

Disney on Ice

For a Christmas present, Uncle Dan and Aunt Vicky got us tickets to go see Disney on Ice. It was so much fun. The kids had a blast and I think Dan and Vicky enjoyed themselves too. Once the show started, everyone was mesmerized. It was pretty awesome.
I think Uncle Dan enjoyed spoiling the kids with goodies and stuff. I know the kids loved it!!
We couldn't understand why they all wanted snow cones of all things. (It was about 2 degrees outside) Go figure, I guess they are true, blue, Arizona kids. :)
They show highlighted different Disney Classics. The movies highlighted were.....Cars, The Little Mermaid, Lion King, Tinkerbell, and of course Mickey, Minnie, Donald, and Goofy made their appearance. My personal favorite was when Cars came out. They looked just like the real characters and it was fun to see them racing and sliding around the skating rink. The whole show was pretty cool!



We had an awesome time, and the kids can't wait to go again. We'll see.....
Thanks Dan and Vicky! We made some great memories!!

No comments: