Tuesday, March 2, 2010

All about HAIR!!

Bekah is going to the flower girl at Mary's wedding. The wedding is this weekend and I had no idea how I wanted to have her hair done. Mary told me there would be hairdressers to do it, but I wanted something really cute!! I found an awesome hairdo on a hair blog, and loved it!! I spent the afternoon trying it out. I couldn't figure out how to do the real one, so I modified it. :) I still thought it turned out cute.

Later on my friend helped me figure out the real way. I think it turned out awesome!! Which one do you like better? I think they're both so pretty!!

(the first one again, just at a different angle)

I had a lot of fun doing it, and Bekah had a lot of fun having me do it!! She sat so still the whole time. I have a feeling she is going to ask me a lot more to do her hair like a princess! She looked like a princess!!
Project 365/Day 60
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Erin said...

I totally loved the second one. I wish Campbell's hair was longer! Maybe James will let me play with her's. So cute!

Sharron said...

I have no idea how you girls have the patience to do these hairdos or how your girls sit still for it, but it is darling. Have a wonderful day with the wedding!!

conniepkeith said...

Both of these hairdos look even better than the one the professional did for the wedding. It was nice, but these are nicer. (I know. I was there.)

Jordan and Luci said...

Ok, I only wish my little girl had that much hair. She is cursed with mullet hair. It will only grow in the back and not on the sides, so I have to keep cutting the back. Both hair-dos look awesome! What website did you go to?