Saturday, March 20, 2010

The Nauvoo Temple

Today my parents and I made a visit to the Nauvoo Temple. It is so wonderful to live so close to such history. Our dear friends took the kids for the day, so that we could all enjoy a session together. It was so great! I hadn't been in a few months, so I really enjoyed it!!

The weather had been pretty mild (even nice at times) up until today. We had snow come in last night..blah...and more snow this afternoon. Luckily the roads weren't too bad to travel on. I think we all were looking forward to going to the temple, so we were glad. I made my parents stop for pictures, I think they froze! :)

I am so grateful that I was able to spend this time with my parents. It's so hard when they live so far away, I have been enjoying every minute!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: