Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Border and The Lights are Coming Down!!

So I've had this awful border in my kitchen and it has always bugged me ever since we have moved in , so I decided it was time to come down! Okay, the boarder wasn't really that bad, but it just wasn't my style. It had all sorts of leaf prints in tan, light blue and sage. My parents are coming for a visit and I wanted to make the house look a little better, so I thought that it was time to redecorate!! We have a lot of left over paint from when we did the living room, so I thought why not, I already have the paint!
Kitchen before

My friend Erin came and helped. She is so wonderful! I told her I was wanting to have this done before my parents came, and she is a "go getter" so she helped make sure I got it done. I probably drive her crazy, I talk about doing things but then I never get around to it. :) I'm so glad I have a friend like her who helps me follow through with all that I would like to do. Otherwise, who knows when I would get it done! :)

I guess with me doing the projects that I have been neglecting, John was motivated to do a project that he has been neglecting. He finally took down the Christmas lights! How Red Neck can we be? I know, it's only March!! :) Actually, to his defense, it has been pretty cold up till now AND when we came home from AZ we came home to NO SNOW.... which made it easier to clean up all the Christmas stuff....okay, so at least that's our excuse! :)

Adam helped take down the lights too. I think Luke wanted in on the fun. :)

Posted by Picasa

No comments: