Saturday, March 13, 2010

So long, Farewell

Today we took John to the airport. :( He is going to Brazil with the rest of his MBA class, and will be gone for 9 days. He is really excited though, and has been looking forward to this for a long time. The class went during spring break to study the Brazil Economy. We will for sure miss him...hope I can make it by myself. Luckily my parents are coming for a visit so I won't be all by myself the whole time. I am looking forward to Wednesday when they will be here.
Goodbye John! Have a safe and fun trip! Wish I was there with you!!

After we dropped John off at the airport, I took the kids to get some dinner at one of our favorite fast food joints, Culver's! The kids loved it, I loved it!

All the kids were looking forward to their frozen yogurt that came with their kids meal. They love to go and put their favorite topping on. Luke and Bekah sure enjoyed it!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: