I can't believe that 7 years ago today, our perfect little Jacob came into our lives!! I know he isn't "perfect" but he's pretty close! :)
I'm sure every mom reminisces about the birth of their child on their birthday. It really seems like yesterday... I was just sitting down to a bowl of cereal in the morning when my water broke!! I was super nervous because I still had FIVE weeks left! I was comforted though that we were going to the best hospital for NICU. (After our experience with Adam, I was especially nervous) I kept telling the nurses about how worried I was that he wasn't ready and all the nurses would say is "We'll just take it as it comes". All I wanted was "everything will be fine" but I'm sure they can't say those things. But everything was fine!! He was tiny but perfect!! He weighed in at 5 lbs. 6 oz.
Picture taken in the first weeks
He was such a good baby and has continued to be such a good kid. I couldn't believe all the dark hair he had. It all fell out and then came in lighter. Jacob is truly one of the "JOYS" in my life. I hope he never changes. He is so thoughtful and kind and has such a desire to just do good. This morning I asked if there was anything special he wanted for his birthday, he said "just to have a perfect day!" We love him so much!!
Our Big 7 Year Old!!
Happy Birthday Jacob! I hope we can make it perfect for you!! We love you!!!




3 comments:
You two kids just can not have so many big ole kids! Wow!
Happy Birthday Jacob, hope you do haver a perfect day!
Hope you had a lovely day there.
Domain registration india
Oh, so sweet! I can't beleive how much he's grown.
I love that you are posting every day! I will have to check back more often. :o) I'm excited!
Post a Comment