Today the kids were out of school for Presidents Day. I tried to think of something fun we could do, but it is freezing outside, and I really didn't feel like venturing out! So instead we had a "lazy" day. Joey and Adam both stayed in the pj's all day, and all the boys played video games ALL DAY!!
I know, I could have stopped them, I am the mom, but they were all so quiet and content, I enjoyed my peace more. You think with all this peace I could have gotten things done, but I curled up in blankets instead and watched the Olympics and achieved... NOTHING!! Hence, our lazy day!! I guess it's okay to have those days every once in awhile, only I find that these days are happening more often than that!! Oops!! I blame it on the weather!! :)
Project 365/Day 45

No comments:
Post a Comment