Okay, I really must be homesick!! Tonight when I was planning dinner, breakfast sounded good. Then I remembered how my mom would sometimes make blueberry muffins, eggs and pork and beans....yes, pork and beans!! I never really understood the combination, but I love it!! I made all the kids try the beans as I explained that when I was little girl this was the way my mother did it. Jacob actually loved the pork and beans, which is a big thing. He only likes to eat a handful of things!
Project 365/Day 52

1 comment:
How funny. I made this the other day only at the end of the eggs just barely being done and scrambled, I added the beans. I ate it with toast, added a bit of salt- and it was heavenly!
By the way Nancy, we're loving these posts so much! Keep up the blogging- it's so fun to read!!
Jordan
Post a Comment