Tuesday, January 19th, 2010
Kids are funny, you wonder what goes on in their head when they choose what to wear. Actually in Bekah's case, I DO know what was going through her head. "OH that shirt has pretty flowers, and oh, I really like those pants...Campbell has these pants, and where's my boots? I need my boots!!" Which is how she came to look like this...Don't know if I would have put the flowers with the stripes, but hey, she liked it!! (Actually, I'm usually a mean mom and I pick out the clothes my kids wear but today we were just staying home sooo WHATEVER!!) This cute little girl could wear anything though and still be adorable!
I decided to finally use my "DEAD" banana's and make banana chip cookies (I probably should have made banana bread, since that goes over better, but I hadn't had these cookies in awhile...My sister-in-law Kim makes them better!)
Quote of the Day: Adam was doing his chores while I had piano lessons. He was unloading the dishwasher when I hear from the kitchen, "What's the big deal about China anyway? All they ever did to us is shoot missiles." Then Joey says, "Oh ya, in Hawaii?" (I think they have been learning about Pearl Harbor, AND it was Japan AND it happend a long time ago...I explained this to them later) Anyway, Adam goes on to say "Then why in the heck are we collecting their plates!!" (we have plates that say Made in China on the bottom) Funny Kids!!
Project 365/Day 19

No comments:
Post a Comment