Bekah, James, and her best friend Campbell
Part of the reason why John hadn't replaced the faucet yet was because of the plumbing. The previous owner had rigged it, and it was awful and needed to be replaced. So it to do the faucet and garbage disposal was a huge project! Check out his awesome work!!
Later that night, John had taken Joey and Adam to a Hockey Game. Our Branch president had tickets for a party suite, and had decided to take the cub scouts and their fathers. The boys had a blast. They had all you could drink drinks, and Nachos...when they got home Adam said, I feel famous!! He was bummed though that they were never got put on the big screen.
I had taken the other three with me to the Spaghetti Dinner that I was helping with for a school fundraiser! It was delicious!!
They had a silent auction there and Jacob really wanted the bike they were auctioning off. It was a brand new Blue Mongoose valued at $89. I told Jacob I would bid on it, but if I got it, it would be his birthday present. I bid $50 and ended up winning!! Jacob was so excited. He told me "Don't worry Mom, I'll forget about it!) Luckily his birthday is in a couple of weeks so it won't be that long that he needs to wait for it! (now he'll just need to wait for the snow to melt and it to warm up! :)
Project 365/Day 30

No comments:
Post a Comment