Wow!! I cannot believe that I have and eleven year old!! AHHH!! Where does the time go? Eleven years seems like just yesterday...and I remember this special day just like yesterday! :) We are so grateful to have you in our lives Joey, you are such a special part of our family!!

Joey was born on Sheila's birthday!! We called her up in the morning and said "Guess what?? Happy Birthday!!" They left Gilbert for Safford as soon as they could and got there just in time for the arrival of Joseph Alston Pawlowski. It was a great day that I will never forget!! Joey loves that he gets to share his birthday with Grammy! :)

Joey was born on Sheila's birthday!! We called her up in the morning and said "Guess what?? Happy Birthday!!" They left Gilbert for Safford as soon as they could and got there just in time for the arrival of Joseph Alston Pawlowski. It was a great day that I will never forget!! Joey loves that he gets to share his birthday with Grammy! :)


1 comment:
No Way! I can not believe that you have such an "old" kid! Happy Birthday Joey and have fun with that scouting!
Post a Comment