Thursday, January 14th, 2010
Tonight we had invited a couple of our friends for dinner. I love it when we have company over because I totally stress out and CLEAN the house!! (which was funny I stressed out over it, because I had over one of my best friends, who knows how NEAT and TIDY I really am.) We had a great time, I should really invite people over more often...I just feel bad we are always running late. I guess it's just a given...If you are ever invited to the Pawlowski's to eat be prepared to eat around 7:30 or 8:00 p.m. :) (we have good intentions) It was good food though, and definitely worth the wait!!
I didn't get pictures of our "company", I didn't think they'd appreciate being part of my daily blogging, so I took a picture of the mess instead! Thank you Wicke's and Kara and Woody for making it such a fun night AND for my nice clean house now...besides the dishes!! :)
project 365/Day 14

1 comment:
Late dinners run in the family too. Pawlowski tradition - BUT it is ALWAYS worth it! Bet you have some "new" boxes full of out of place items as you frantically cleaned. I finally put mine in the attic to get them out of the way. Funny how you never really need the stuff in them.
Post a Comment