Friday, January 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Princess!!

Wow!! I can hardly believe that our little girl is FOUR!! She definitely brightens our lives and adds so much to our family. Here are some newborn pictures of our beautiful angel, seems like yesterday. I can't for the life of me find one of her in the hospital...I know it's in a box SOMEWHERE...how I wish we had our digital camera back then. :)

Bekah is such a joy in our lives! She is becoming quite the young lady!! She still loves princesses and barbies and is still (and always will be) Daddy's Little Girl...and we LOVE it!!
We love you Bekah and hope you have a wonderful birthday!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

conniepkeith said...

Happy Birthday, Bekah! How we love you and miss you! Nancy, you are just going to love this journal of yours in the years to come. It's priceless. It will all be over so soon and you will be like us with two loads of laundry a week and time to read a book or watch a favorite show. (Or eat a meal or go to the bathroom uninterrupted.) See, I remember the days. You kids would even eat liver if it was off of MY plate. The best thing you've got going for you is that telephones no longer have cords!