Thursday, January 21, 2010

Nauvoo Temple

Saturday, January 16th, 2010
I had the wonderful opportunity to attend the Nauvoo temple this evening. No matter how many times I go, I always leave in awe as I feel the special spirit that is there in that beautiful place!!
My wonderful friend Erin invited me on a girls trip to the temple. Her mother and sister were visiting and they all thought it would be awesome to go. (I don't think her mom had ever been, and her sister had just gone to the open house). I was so worried that I would be crashing their girls day out, but they were so great!! We had such fun together... I felt right at home with my sisters!! Thank you girls for letting me share that great day with you and thank you for making me feel like part of your family when mine is so far away. (and thank you John for letting me go, taking care of the kids all day AND getting them to bed BEFORE I got home...that never happens.) :)
Project 365/Day 16
Posted by Picasa

No comments: