Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Orange Bowl Party!!

Tonight we had an Orange Bowl Party. University of Iowa was playing Georgia Tech and John was especially excited since his school was playing...we are all becoming quite the Hawkeyes fan. We started out the night making our own pizza's.



Adam was funny when he made his because he made one big hand print on his dough and said "Look mom! I'm famous!! This is what famous people do!!" He is such a crack up!!


Intently watching the game... AND


HAWKEYES WIN!!...



(our celebrations get a little physical!!)

Funny quote of the day:

Tonight when I was changing Bekah into pajamas, Jacob said "Mom, today at school a girl lifted up her shirt, but don't worry I hurried and closed my eyes. I only saw her belly button...good thing I didn't see, you know, her purple things."

project 365/ Day 5


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sharron said...

I am enjoying your daily posts so much! Such a fun family. You young moms that take the time to do this bring back such fun memories for us of the more mature stage {:>]

Courtney said...

What a great idea to do posts everyday. We always post about the big/fun things that we do but it is the little things that make up a family and are just as important.

Erin said...

What exactly are the purple things? Kids are so hilarious.