Monday, January 4, 2010

Thank Goodness for Little Einsteins

I woke up this morning with great intentions to have a successful day. Get the laundry caught up, rooms cleaned and organized, home evening taught....you get the idea. I think Luke woke up with the intentions to make my day as least bit successful as possible. :) Well, I did get my room cleaned up, one load of laundry done, and managed to load the dishwasher so I guess it wasn't a total wasted day. Luke took a late nap, so an early bed time was out of the question. Unfortunately, we did not get home evening in before John had to meet with his group for school. (I was disappointed since home evening every week was a goal of mine for this new year. We decided to have it tomorrow night, so that we could be together as a family. I guess sometimes you need to make adjustments, what's important is that we have it right?) I did have scripture reading with the boys though (which is another goal of ours). That is where Little Einsteins played a huge roll. Thanks to this favorite show we had a great ending to a hectic day. (Bekah even managed to fall asleep during it, and it held Lukes attention for the whole time.) I can always rely on this show to make Luke happy. (We have it recorded on DVR, cannot live without it) Yay to Little Einsteins!!



Favorite quote of the day:
We decided it was time for the boys to learn about tithing and to start paying it. We let the boys choose, and they were excited about it. I told Adam that when you pay tithing the Lord blesses you in lots of different ways. This afternoon Adam came home and said "Hey, mom, remember that thing you told me about how tithing works? About how the blessings come? Well, guess what? You were right!! Today I was made Student of the week!!" What a great kid, he makes me smile everyday!! :)
Project 365/ Day 4
Posted by Picasa

No comments: