Every once in awhile I can catch my two darling angels getting along and actually being NICE to each other! As the two have gotten older this has been happening a lot more lately. I enjoy listening in on them playing. It is so cute.
This picture was taken last year. I couldn't find a recent one of them together where they weren't getting into things.
I love it when they are being good, but sometimes they can really get into things!! These two can create quite a disaster in such a small amount of time!
I don't know if any of you remember this picture from last year. I was downstairs on the computer and they were up to no good. I came up to find this!!
I don't know if any of you remember this picture from last year. I was downstairs on the computer and they were up to no good. I came up to find this!!
Here I was in the shower and came out to find that Bekah had decided to get cereal for her and Luke complete with water instead of milk!! Yuck! They seemed to enjoy it!! To bad she poured out the whole box of Apple Jax. :)
I love that she used pots instead of bowls!
One of my goals this new year is to exercise more. I have tried to exercise everyday and usually I do this before the younger two wake up in the morning. Well, this morning I didn't get my workout done while they were asleep. After the workout I was reminded why it is better to do this while they are asleep!! 
Spilled cereal all over the floor!
Spilled cereal all over the floor!
I do love getting to stay home with these two though. They are both growing so fast, and I know these times will soon be over. (well maybe not the messes) :)
Project 365/Day 25

No comments:
Post a Comment