Adam is so funny. He says the most hilarious things, I can only imagine the things that go on in head. I was looking through my pictures, trying to find a good serious one of him and I had a really hard time. He is always striking some pose or making some face. It is really hard to get a group picture when he is in it. He loves to make people laugh. (I think he get that from his father) I decided to share just a few of the pictures of him from last year.
This is a common pose in most of the pictures :)
Usually he can be found flashing some kind of sign in pictures also. I don't think they mean anything, correct me if I'm wrong. :)
Today Adam discovered he had a new talent. I wanted to share it with you in the video below. I probably should not be encouraging this, but it was pretty funny. :)
project 365/Day 28

3 comments:
Gabriel thinks that awesome!! He's now sitting here telling me, "I want to see it again. How did he do that?" Too funny.
Mariah, right after I video taped that I asked how he does that and he said "all it takes is a lot of guts, air and snot!!" Crazy Kid!!
Finally found it. I thought I had watched this video or I would have know it wasn't John that did it!
Post a Comment